Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello Kokly...How ya doin'??

Salam everyone! Salam to my silent blog too...:)

After more than a year suddenly tonight i open up my blog just to read what i had written in it few years back. Surprising times fly soooo fast and i hardly even can remember what i did last week.So, what happened last year and years before??hahah... when i read back i realise that i had a wonderful 36yrs life, loving family and good friends that make my life more beautiful and colourful.

I remind myself that no hurm to write what i think i need to....Its remind me to be a better person in each day!

Wokey....i just cant sleep and thanks kokly.blogspot to make my day! Hihi... now i at Bintulu not feeling well after so long. Alhamdulillah, may Allah always with me!

Adios...i smell rain!



4 comments:

  1. Sian kokly xsihat ke...get well soon. Ke ada berita baik...;))) Up cerita china plis..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cnettttt....lama x jumpe. Hihi thanks for the wish and visiting kokly.blogspot. tiba2 rajin plak nk beblog.wokey...in sha allah nanti akk up pasal beijing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cnettttt....lama x jumpe. Hihi thanks for the wish and visiting kokly.blogspot. tiba2 rajin plak nk beblog.wokey...in sha allah nanti akk up pasal beijing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilah berbelog...Blog voleyy make us happy...kwang3
    Okeh xsabo nak bace citer beijing nih...kamonn3..;P

    ReplyDelete