Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cerita April :Love Letter for You

                                                            Dear Joe,

After so many days of marriage, I sit back to think that my life would have been so meaningless without you. I feel so blessed to find a best friend and a perfect partner in you; I do not know how to thank God more for this, beside praying that we will be apart till end of our life. I stop to think about the best memories we have shared and the worst we have come across. I look at you and wonder how you are mine. Thanks for choosing me. for continuing to choose me everyday. I got the best darn one. I wonder how that happen?

Every time I found you by my side, you were there in times of joy and sorrow. Thank you for everything, you have given me. On this opportunity I also want to tell that, you are not only an wonderful husband but an excellent soul mate too. Living up without you would never have been easier . Your love gives the strength to fight against all odds and inspiration towards a better living. Today, I know that we are just made for each other; sweetheart I am sorry, if I have ever unknowingly hurt you. That was not at all intentional and I can fill up the bruise with all my love. Thank you for being there with me through every thick and thin, I cannot imagine a life without you now.

I thank God for you every.single.day.

Happy 3rd anniversary & Love you always.

Luv Laily
25/4/2012




No comments:

Post a Comment